Tent Peak(Tharpu Chuli) Climbing
TharpuChuli peak known as a Tent Peak.TharpuChuli peak is the easier and popular trekking peak located at Annapurna region.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Adult Group
Activity Level Quite Tough
Group Size Medium Groups
TharpuChuli peak known as a Tent Peak.TharpuChuli peak is the easier and popular trekking peak located at Annapurna region. TharpuChuli/Tent peak open for climbing . N.M.A declared the Mt.TharpuChuli peak in group B category climbing peak. Main attraction of TharpuChuli peak is panoramic views of Himalayan peaks like Annapurna I, Annapurna south, Annapurna III, Annapurna V, GangapurnaMachhapuchhare and some other Himalayan range’s view.
We follow the usual route north-west ridge for tent peak summit. Because of North West ridge is easier then south-east ridge. TharpuChuli Peak is technically easy, but challenging peak. Tharpuchuli is situated in the heart of Annapurna base camp at an altitude of 5663m. TharpuChuli/ Tent peak is most climbed trekking peak of Annapurna region. In the TharpuChuli Peak climbing goes along the Annapurna sanctuary trekking trail.
- Airport pick up drop by private /car/van/bus
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with cultural tour guide
- Entrance fees for various sight seeing
- All trekking permit fees and government taxes
- 3 courses of meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner) tea, coffee, chocolate during the trek
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- A highly experienced, friendly English speaking guide’s daily allowances and insurance
- Porter ‘s daily allowances and Insurance (1 porter between two person basis) Max.30 kg
- 1 Assistant guide for the group size above 4 members.
- Round trip air fare and airport tax Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu, Member and guide
- Duffle Bag
Who doesn’t want to go on trekking? If you are interested in packing your bags and going off to a place that you have never explored before, it is time for you to search for various campsites on our website and visit the place captures your attention the most. Get an experience you would never forget your entire life.
Arrive - Arrive in Kathmandu, welcome dinner, O/n at hotel
climbing - Cultural Tour in Kathmandu / climbing preparation
Drive - Drive to Nayapul and trek to Thikhedhunga
Trek - Trek to Ghorepani
Trek - Trek to Tadapani after Poon Hill morning excursion
Trek - Trek to Chomrong (this day group separate)
Trek - Trek to Dovan
Trek - Trek to Machapuchare base camp
Trek - Trek to Annapurna Base camp
rest day - Acclimatization rest day at base camp
Trek - Trek to Tent peak base camp
Trek - Trek to high camp
base camp - Summit the Tharpu Chuli peak and back to base camp
Trek - Trek to Bamboo
Trek - Trek to Jhino Danda
Trek - Trek to Nayapul and to Pokhara O/n at hotel
Fly - Fly to Kathmandu / free time celebration dinner.
Departure - Trip end / Departure
- Rope, Harness, Ice-axe, Carabineers, Crampons,
- F-8, Jummer, Helmet, Ice-Bar, and Ice-screw, Climbing permit,
- All Foods and accommodation in tent while you are climbing
- Two men tent, form mattress will be provided while you are with our camp.
- All kitchen equipments, climbing guide and staff their insurance
- Check in Overview tab
- Lunch & dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses, Personal equipments and Sleeping Bag
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, hot shower & hot water during the trek
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare
- Tipping to crew