Hampta pass trek - Manali to Manali
Himachal Pradesh is one of the most toured states in India. The state has beautiful pristine snow clad mountains which are a major source of tourist attraction.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Adult Group
Activity Level Quite Tough
Group Size Large Groups
Himachal Pradesh is one of the most toured states in India. The state has beautiful pristine snow clad mountains which are a major source of tourist attraction. With more than 200 defined trekking trails some of the famous trekking spots of Himachal Mountains are; Hampta Pass trek, Dhaulandhar (Triund Glacier)trek, Parvati valley trek, Bhabha pass trek, Sari Pass trek, Beas Kund trek, trek to Chamba and Pin Parvati, Kakeri lake trek etc.
Who doesn’t want to go on trekking? If you are interested in packing your bags and going off to a place that you have never explored before, it is time for you to search for various campsites on our website and visit the place captures your attention the most. Get an experience you would never forget your entire life.
- Accommodation. (Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.) (Egg)
- Trek equipments.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- Transport from Manali to Jobra and return Chatru to Manali
- Accommodation and meals in Manali.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything specifically not mentioned above in “COST INCLUDES”.