- Bhirgu Lake Trek
About Bhrigu lake trek
The opportunity of trekking to a high altitude glacial lake is something which everyone is looking for. Most of the high altitude lakes normally require multiple days of hiking before you can finally cherish the view of the lake. But here we have Bhrigu lake which is just two days hike away from Manali. This lake lies to the east of the famous Rohtang Pass and is an ideal weekend hiking option.
Trek starts from Gulaba. The first day of hike is through virgin forests with fabulous views of Manali & Solang Valley till you reach the Camp site of Rauli Kholi. Second day of the hike is a treat for those who love to see snow on a trek. The hike to bhrigu is steep & comprise of walking over large expanse of snow till you reach a point where the oval shaped lake appears. Enjoy the quite surroundings near the lake & afterward descend through meadows to the camp site.
About Trip Cost Include
- All transport as per itinerary in Taxi (Manali to Manali)
- Accommodation in tents while camping during trekking
- All meals – 2 Meals (1st day) +3 Meals (2nd Day)+1 Meal (3rd Day)
- Services of an experienced trekking route guide
- Cook & attendants during the trekking
- Dinning tent for more than 4
- Sleeping bags + Sleeping Mats
- Toilet tent during trekking
- Kitchen tent fitted with kitchen equipment
- Licenses and permits
- Parking, toll taxes and driver’s/Guide allowance for the entire trip.
- Daily Bonfire
|Day 1||Gulaba||Drive to Gulaba. Trek from Gulaba to Rauli Kholi (12,500 feet approx.), – 4 to 5 hour trek|
|Day 2||Raula||Raula Kholi to Bhrigu Lake (14,100 feet approx.) and Back to Raula Kholi Campsite – 4 to 5 h trek.|
|Day 3||Gulaba||Rauli Kholi Campsite to Gulaba – 4 hour trek|